BargeOps Onshore Fleet Management
Onshore Fleet Management
BargeOps Onshore Overview
BargeOps Onshore streamlines your fleeting operations. It automates capture of activities like mid-streaming a barge into the fleet, keeping track of how long it’s in the fleet, and then invoicing the customer when it moves out of the fleet.
BargeOps saves time for your entire team by consolidating information into one system. It eliminates emails, spreadsheets, and paper by giving you a central system to manage all of your fleeting or harbor management activities.
BargeOps Onshore tracks operational activities using a barge ticketing system. For example, BargeOps records your loading, unloading, midstream-in, midstream-out, shifting and daily fleeting charges as they occur. The system retains this information in the Barge Ticket Detail.
BargeOps Onshore makes use of this operational information to generate invoices for you, simplifying the process, saving time, improving accuracy, and preventing lost revenue due to missing activities that translate to billable events.
Logistics Management and Planning
- Easy-to-use barge ticket system
- Automated tracking of fleeting days
- Powerful search functions
- Configurable event rates
- Master data management
Billing and Invoicing
- Flexible rate configurations
- Customer or ticket-based invoicing
- Invoice adjustments
- Full and partial ticket billing
- Parts and service billing
- Invoice generation
- Export to or integration with external accounting systems
- Billing reports
- Operational reports
- Highly configurable to meet your specific requirements
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.