BargeOps 5.1 released in January 2017. This update continues to deliver innovation and value for our customers and is based on input from our customers. At BargeOps, the primary source of ideas for enhancements comes from our customer base.
BargeOps is built on a single platform, but it’s highly customizable, enabling our customers to tailor their BargeOps experience to their business needs. Whether your company focuses on Towing, Affreightment, Fleeting, or Terminal management, BargeOps will help you streamline your operations.
This new version includes dozens of enhancements to support our existing customers and benefit new customers. Here’s just a few of the many new enhancements.
- VGP Barge Inspection Report ties directly to the list of crew members to track “inspected by”
- Greater flexibility relative to entry of barge tonnage data and timing
- Freight contracts now include support for billing excess cleaning charges
- Improved support for allocating billable events by a servicing boat across the barges in tow
- Adding support for an optional invoice review and authorization step into the workflow process
BargeOps is a full-featured towing, affreightment, fleet, and terminal management software solution that provides management and planning, billing, and reporting functionality for Inland Marine companies.
We invite you to see BargeOps in action by requesting a demo.