We’re always looking for ways to make using BargeOps Onshore easier to use and more functional so that you and your dispatch team can get your work done faster. Here is an update on some recent enhancements to our Onshore application.
- When dropping barges at a common destination, the system now handles barges with multiple origins and start times more easily for you
- The Rate ID visible on the barge event and event rate management screens which improves the visibility the specific event rate selected for a barge event
- Added a commodity field to list of items on Vendor Bill Detail
- Added support to set the number of digits in your invoice numbers so that you can adjust your invoice number length based on your company’s volume of monthly invoicing
Here are some recent enhancements that our Freight Contract Management module customers will appreciate.
- Added a contract number search field to Barge Search, Ticket Search, and Barge Event Search
- Added a freight origin column to Barge Search results
- Automatically C/P to unload when the barge is delivered to the unloading dock or fleet
- Automatically start a new ticket when unloading is completed
- Added support for unloading a list of barges with multiple customers and contracts
- Added support for flat rate per barge for freight contracts
- Added Contract Notes on contact management search screen
If any of these items sparked an idea for a new feature you’d like to see in BargeOps, please hit the link below Contact Us and share the idea. Our customers are our best source of input for new and enhanced features for BargeOps.